Snapchat is a freaking awesome app. And still, you are unaware of its full potential. It’s not just about adding filters and captions; there are many amazing Snapchat tricks which you don’t know if you are new Snapchat user.
Therefore, I’m going to tell you 7 Amazing known Snapchat trick that you should try now. Without further talk let’s start.
- 1 How To Use two filters simultaneously in Snapchat
- 2 How To Make hilarious selfies with cool Lenses
- 3 How To Switch camera modes with taps
- 4 How To Reply to Stories in Snapchat
- 5 How To Rewind and Slow-mo filters
- 6 How To Enable night camera mode
- 7 How To Send photos from Gallery
- 8 How To Start live video chat in Snapchat
- 9 How To Add music to your snap videos
How To Use two filters simultaneously in Snapchat
Filters give a different experience while using Snapchat. But What if you can use two filters at once? You can exploit an image filter and another as data label filters.
Apply the first filter for a snap and press one finger on the screen to toggle between another filter.
Read also : Top 10 Torrent Websites Of 2016
Do you want to play with your pictures? You can do it by using Snapchat many lenses. You will able to insert multiple lenses for front camera shoots.
Press and hold front camera view and select various lenses at the bottom. You can choose funny lenses to make your photos hilarious.
Toggling between rear and front camera are often disturbing, and thus Snapchat provides a shortcut to manage this thing quickly. Double tap on your camera to switch between the two cameras altogether.
Snapchat added “Your Story” features which help you to add a profile picture. It could be shown for a day to your friends. Click plus button at the left, to insert an image into the story. Your friendly can reply to your stories as well. Scroll to the bottom and type your message and press enter.
Snapchat has few amazing video filters along with picture filters and data labels. Capture a video and swipe on the screen and you will notice three icons displaying a snail, rabbit and rewind button.
- Snail filter makes your video into slow-motion
- Rabbit maximizes your clips speed
- No need to tell you about the rewind.
Read also : 50 + AMAZING PC HACKS WHICH YOU DON’T KNOW
Snapchat users were always unsatisfied about blurry photos. But you can make it better by using hidden features.
It comes with an inbuilt night-mode camera which activates by default according to the environment (Ex: low light or dark).
But here’s the trick. You can force this setting. Open Snapchat and block your camera to create the same kind of situation. It’s very simple.
You should try this in the little light or dark area to fool Snapchat app.
It’s not a suitable method to tackle this problem, but you can try it if you like. A half-moon icon will be visible beside the flash button while using night camera.
Snapchat allows you to send pictures from gallery. If you want to send a picture while chatting, click the yellow button to access your camera.
There is another button alongside capture button which you can locate inside capture button viewfinder. There will be an icon for managing gallery images. You can send pictures via gallery only when you are chatting, not from anywhere else.
Do you want to video chat on Snapchat with your friends? You can do it on this app. Find out a glowing Blue button (not yellow) to see whether video chat-enabled or not with your online friend.
Press and hold the Blue button at the both side to start your video call. Once you remove your finger, the video call will be ended. It will end as soon as you take off your hand. Keep that in mind.
Snapchat lets you add your music to your videos, and it’s cool. Play a song on your music player to insert it within your Snapchat. Record a video while listening (playing) the music. That’s all. The song will be added automatically into the video.
i hope you loved these Amazing Snapchat tricks and tips 🙂 keep visit us and book mark our blog HowToDoAnything.
Read also :
- How to Downgrade Windows 10
- How To Perform Windows 10 Installation Using ISO Files
- How to View Saved Wi-Fi Passwords in your Android Device
- How To Root Android Device
- 5 best IP hide tools [How To Protect Your Privacy Online]
- How To Download YouTube Videos Without Using Any Software
- WiFi Kill Pro – Android App for Hackers
- 50 + AMAZING PC HACKS WHICH YOU DON’T KNOW
- 50+ Best Hidden Android Secret Codes
- TOP 10 BEST ANDROID HACKING APPS 
- Top 10 Torrent Websites Of 2016
- Free Music Downloads: Best Music Downloader 
Get more stuff like this
Sign up and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.