Facebook is the biggest social network in the world with around 1.13 billion active users per day. An uncountable number of profiles are created every day. Many people post almost all of their life activities on Facebook and for some people, it’s only a medium to remain connected with their old friends and remember their birthdays.
Sometimes you want to get out of your Facebook life and enjoy the real world. You do this by deactivating your Facebook account. But you can also delete your Facebook account permanently if you want to leave Facebook for the rest of your life.
Backup your Facebook data
Before saying goodbye to your Facebook life, you should backup your data in case you need it at a later point in time.
- Go to Settings.
- While in the General tab. Click Download a copy of your Facebook data.
- Click Start My Archive. Enter your Facebook account password. Click Submit.
- Click Start My Archive in the Request My Download box.
Facebook will then gather all your data and send the copy to your registered email address.
How to deactivate your Facebook account?
It’s simple. You might be thinking why I am telling you such simple thing. If you know how to deactivate your Facebook account, it’s good. But some people might not be aware of this. Here are the steps to deactivate your Facebook account:
- Go to Settings.
- Click Security in the left pane.
- Click Deactivate your account.
How to delete your Facebook account permanently?
One thing that most users want to know is how to delete Facebook account permanently. For this, follow the steps:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Visit this link, https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Click Delete My Account
- I can’t go further as I don’t want to delete my Facebook account. So, go ahead yourself.
Important things to consider before deleting your Facebook account
Make sure you’ve downloaded a copy of your Facebook data before deactivating or permanently deleting it. You might be aware of the fact that you can gain access to your Facebook account after you’ve deactivated it. But be careful, you won’t get the chance to change your mind after you’ve deleted your Facebook account permanently. So, take your decision wisely.
It will take 90 days for Facebook to delete all your photos, videos, posts, likes, comments, messages, and everything else. Other Facebook users won’t be able to visit your profile during the deletion process. However, the text messages, images you’ve sent to your friends via chat will reside at their end because they’re a part of their account also. You can ask them to delete your messages.
Read also :
- How to Downgrade Windows 10
- How To Perform Windows 10 Installation Using ISO Files
- How to View Saved Wi-Fi Passwords in your Android Device
- How To Root Android Device
- 5 best IP hide tools [How To Protect Your Privacy Online]
- How To Download YouTube Videos Without Using Any Software
- WiFi Kill Pro – Android App for Hackers
- 50 + AMAZING PC HACKS WHICH YOU DON’T KNOW
- 50+ Best Hidden Android Secret Codes
- TOP 10 BEST ANDROID HACKING APPS 
- Top 10 Torrent Websites Of 2016
- Free Music Downloads: Best Music Downloader 
- 7 Amazing Snapchat Tricks