Imessage for PC: iMessage is a one of the best and popular instant messaging app by Apple on iPhone, iPad. Imessage allow user to communicate with friends for free by sending and receiving text, photo, audio and video messages. Firstly, note that if you install Messages, it replaces iChat although Apple has assured that iChat services will continue to work. Best Music Downloader 
With the help of this app you can contacts with family, close friends and colleagues not only through texting, but as well through audios, videos, pictures and many other ways. Some of the benefits include unlimited Messages to these devices, the ability to start a conversation on your Mac and then continue it on your iOS device and launch FaceTime video calls
But unfortunately this app is only available for iPhone, iPad and Mac computers. There is no official imessage app for Android or Windows pc, so you can’t use imessage directly on your windows pc. But in this article we are share some tricks through which you can use imessage for pc at free. Using Imessage for PC/Laptop Windows 8.1/8/7 is very easy. You simply follow my steps mentioned below and enjoy imessage on Laptop.
imessage for pc pros & Cons
- Integrated with Facetime
- Unlimited Messages to iOS devices
- Supports AIM, Google Talk and Jabber
- Better integration with iOS
- Mainly benefits those with iOS devices
- Removes iChat completely
Features of Imessage for PC/windows:
- Imessage app is a free app and you can send unlimited messages using Imessage on laptop.
- You can send and receive text, photo, audio and video messages and more.
- If you like to inform your senders to know when you’ve read their texts, simply activate read receipts.
- The app also allows you to make and manage group messages, share location directly and lots of many others.
- And the last one is that this app is easy to use and very user friendly.
Imessage for PC/Laptop Windows (8.1/8/7)
Method 1: How to download imessage for pc?
The popular instant messaging service iMessage is now available on Windows OS for FREE. This method is the most working method. I hope, with the help of this method you can download imessage for pc. And let me know you are able to download imessage for pc or not. here is the steps:
- To getting started you first visit here IMESSAGE ON PC.
- Then click on Download now option.
- Here you can see the below image. Now to enter the next steps you must to share this page on social media like Facebook, Google+, Twitter or wait for 99 second.
- After the end of the time you can enter the next steps, here is the steps 1 image.
- In the step 1 one, click on Proceed button.
- Now in the next page you are able to see the below image, here just wait for few second.
- Now click on Proceed button.
- Now a massage will be appare like “You completed two steps and your download is ready! Press button below to get iMessage on your PC!”, just click on Start Download Button.
- Now a pop up will be appear with two option like the below image.
- Just pick any of them and complete the task and you can see that your download process will be started.
- just install the app and enjoy
Method 2: iMessage for PC with iPhone
If you have an iPhone or an iPad the only way to sync it so that your iMessages will go to your Windows machine is to jailbreak the phone or tablet. If you have an iPhone then follow the below steps, if not then you can follow the second method. So let’s start:
- Firstly you need a jailbreak iPhone or iPad. If not then jailbreak it, I hope you are aware with it, if not then search on the web and you will get many tutorial. Or not then let us know via comment we will post this article later.
- Now download Cydia and installed onto your device so you can use it to get any software.
- After the complete of installing cydia, launch it.
- Now search for “Remote Messages”.
- The app is available at $3.99, so if you want to use it then you must to buy it. This app works for both iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- Now download this app and install it.
- Make sure you create a username and a password. After installing the app, go to your settings, then Remote Messages and you’ll see a screenshot similar to the one below. Here you can use SSL if you want.
- Now make sure that your iOS device and your PC are connected to the same WiFi connection.
- Now copy IP address from iPhone or iPad device which is shown on top.
- Now open your windows pc browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and Type the IP address with enter in a “:333” which is the server port. Here is the complete address example: 220.127.116.11:333.
- After that enter username and password and your iMessagefor pc/windows is ready. Enjoy J
Method 3: Download imessage for pc
AS we are already told you that there is no official version of imessage for pc but although if you want to download imessage for pc/windows then you can follow the below steps. Here you need a iOS emulator for you windows pc which help you to download imessage for pc/windows. The emulator is called iPadian. Here is the steps:
Method 4: Download iMessage for PC (Windows 10/8/8.1/7/xp & Mac) Using iPadian
- At first download iPadian emulator for your windows pc. Ipadian is available for free as well as pricing, so download it from here.
- In the Next steps, install iPadian on your pc. This process take some times so be patience.
- After complete of installing launch the software from the desktop of your computer.
- After that, in the iPadian search bar search for imessage and hit enter.
- Now from the search result, Click on
- Now follow the installing process and you will be able to install imessage for pc. The installing process takes some time so wait for few minute.
- After install, move to the iPadian Home screen to run the app on pc.
- Run the imaggase for pc and enjoy 😀
Download iMessage for MAC:
Generally, the app is already a built-in feature for the Apple devices. However, if you need to download it, here is how to do it:
- Visit the App store or search on the web.
- Search for iMessage in the box.
- Simply download the app for your MAC.
- And that is it! You are through with the download iMessage for Mac.
Using Chrome remote Desktop
You can enjoy imessage on your windows pc by using chrome browser. Just follow the bellow steps:
- now go for mac pc and turn on Remote Desktop extension and note the access code.
- now install chrome browser for both pc. And also download Chrome Remote Desktop extension from here.
- Firstly need a mac with workable imessage and a windows pc.
- now in your windows pc, open open the Chrome Remote Desktop extension and put the code and click on connect.
- Once connected, you see a screen that shows your Mac desktop
- Now enjoy imessage on your windows pc.
That is it. Now, you can enjoy using iMessage for PC/laptop on your windows operating system. Hope you successfully installed the app on your windows powered desktop or laptop computer.