dSploit is a penetration testing suite developed by Simone Margaritelli for the Android operating system. which consists of several modules that are capable to perform network security assessments on wireless networks. It allows users to perform tasks such as, password cracking, Man-In-The-Middle attacks, network mapping, vulnerability scanning, and many more, before you learn about hack with dSploit you must read about zANTI .
What are Requirements for dSploit?
Rooted |Android version should 2.3 or higher | BusyBox or SuperUser | Download dSploit
see : How To Root Any Android
so after rooting your device you must download dSploitapk
Modules on dSploit
Router PWN, Trace | Port Scanner | Inspector | Vulnerability Finder | Login Cracker | MITM and Packet Forger
you may read this :How to View Saved Wi-Fi Passwords in your Android Device
#1 Router PWN
How To Use Router PWN :
- Tap on -> Router PWN module will open up www.routerpwn.com.
- Tap on-> Target router vendor, it will show you the list of local and remote exploits
How To Use Trace:
How To Use Port Scanner:
- First, Click on port scanner option and then tap on “start“. It will display the open port along with the service.
How To Use Vulnerability Finder:
- Click on “Vulnerability Finder” and then tap on search. Before starting Vulnerability Finder, you should run Inspector to identify target’s services.
How To Use Login Cracker:
- Click on Login cracker option…. it will open up a window like this:
you can change the service, port number, character set, username and password length. It also provides options for dictionary attack — “User word list” and “Password word list“.Don’t know what is a dictionary attack ? Let me tell you, dictionary attack is an attempt to break in a login system using a file containing guessed username and password list.So, set the options according to your needs. Then tap on “START” button. It will display the valid username and password.
#6.MITM (Man In The Middle Attack)
Get more stuff like this
Sign up and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
- 1 #1 Router PWN
- 2 #2 Trace
- 3 #3.Port Scanner
- 4 #4.Vulnerability Finder
- 5 #5.Login Cracker